• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Classless Michigan

Go to my new post here on Harbaugh Tonight he is a classless empty suit he wears aviator glasses thinking they make him look intelligent because Michigan’s so far superior to the huskers as far as intelligence is concerned
Aren’t they 6-0

ABC/ESPN does a horrible job producing a game. I like Sean McDonough, but the overall production always seems obsessed with Nebraska's ranked losses and recruiting "woes" ... just about drives me nuts. All of our night games on that network get the same treatment. How about understanding the rebuild that is taking place... it is mentioned at times, but they love to throw meaningless stats to kick us while we're down, etc..
What was perplexing, but then again maybe it wasn't, is during thunderstruck, the announcers made it about Michigan.

Last edited:
Their team left the locker room/took the field during the Tunnel Walk. I haven't been to a ton of games but I've never seen an opponent do that. The team reflects the jerk that their coach is.

They also danced quite a bit during Thunderstruck (I understand they jumped around last week at Wisconsin). I guess that doesn't bother me as much.
It was no big deal. Fans and band members kept the team insulated from the blue guys.

Their team left the locker room/took the field during the Tunnel Walk. I haven't been to a ton of games but I've never seen an opponent do that. The team reflects the jerk that their coach is.

I'm pretty sure Fordham did it. I just kind of figured it was Joe Conlin's way of telling his underdog team that there is no need to be intimidated by it. Honestly, I was impressed they did it.

In Michigan's case, not that I care, but I think it was more of Jimmy's way of trying to turn home team events / traditions into their own, like they did with Jump Around

They also danced quite a bit during Thunderstruck (I understand they jumped around last week at Wisconsin). I guess that doesn't bother me as much.

Someone on your lawn, grandpa?

Thunderstruck can be a cool Memorial stadium tradition that actually helps recruiting and part of being the Greatest Fans in College Football. So, I think its cool if other teams join in on the "game day" experience of Memorial Stadium! I don't think of it as "classless", I think of it as them enjoying and respecting our tradition (if you can call it that yet)

Thunderstruck can be a cool Memorial stadium tradition that actually helps recruiting and part of being the Greatest Fans in College Football. So, I think its cool if other teams join in on the "game day" experience of Memorial Stadium! I don't think of it as "classless", I think of it as them enjoying and respecting our tradition (if you can call it that yet)
I agree. Some fans get a little too sensitive on dumb things.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back