• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Classless Michigan

HuskrNew

Recruit
5 Year Member
Their team left the locker room/took the field during the Tunnel Walk. I haven't been to a ton of games but I've never seen an opponent do that. The team reflects the jerk that their coach is.

They also danced quite a bit during Thunderstruck (I understand they jumped around last week at Wisconsin). I guess that doesn't bother me as much.

Their team left the locker room/took the field during the Tunnel Walk. I haven't been to a ton of games but I've never seen an opponent do that. The team reflects the jerk that their coach is.

They also danced quite a bit during Thunderstruck (I understand they jumped around last week at Wisconsin). I guess that doesn't bother me as much.
I don't have a problem with any of that.

Go to my new post here on Harbaugh Tonight he is a classless empty suit he wears aviator glasses thinking they make him look intelligent because Michigan’s so far superior to the huskers as far as intelligence is concerned

BTW What was that gig after the game was over and that Michigan players were chanting something at the Nebraska fans what were they chanting

I do not like Harbaugh, other than that I think they are the same as everyone else. He cries to the refs throughout the game about double standard items. He constantly has this look on his face that is extremely punchable. All I can say is I can't wait to play them again.

What was perplexing, but then again maybe it wasn't, is during thunderstruck, the announcers made it about Michigan.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back