• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Classic Rivalry

Played wing in school. And some other city teams. Growing up in MN it's what we do. I'm in MN now and I took a walk around where little pops first laced up the skates at 7. Walked around the rink and felt and touched I think every board. Wish I brought a stick and puck to take some shots.. Even though I've isn't down yet.

Great sport man..

Colorado back when I was in school wasn't a big hockey area. Club sport mostly and we actually had a joint team between my High School and another since neither could field a full team. Only got to play those four years and tried again in an 'old man' rec league in my thirties. Just something about the feel and the level of effort it takes to play the game that makes it so different.

Indeed.

That series Friday and Saturday looks like a damned good matchup.

1 vs 3. Hockey time Pops.

Good win for North Dakota Pops. The way DU started, I though it might get out of hand early, but ND rallied big time.

Good win for North Dakota Pops. The way DU started, I though it might get out of hand early, but ND rallied big time.
Mishmash is the man... Was good game and with these 2 teams youre never out of it till final drop of puck. Tonight should be good. Last night is the mist goals the Sioux has scored on a Friday. All their scoring this year has come on Saturday.. Let's see how it plays out. Last night was the first 3 rounds of a 6 round heavyweight fight

I liked last night's game quite a bit better. Much better DU goalie play and that 3rd period push was big. I'll take a split against North Dakota any day. Good series.

I liked last night's game quite a bit better. Much better DU goalie play and that 3rd period push was big. I'll take a split against North Dakota any day. Good series.
Great series man.. I'll take the split as well. Sioux still searching for the 1 line and need a stronger 3 line..to small.

DU comes out ranked 1 Sioux 3 today

Last edited:
Great series man.. I'll take the split as well. Sioux still searching for the 1 line and need a stronger 3 line..to small.

DU comes out ranked 1 Sioux 3 today

Lots of hockey between now and the January series, but I'm guessing that road series will be tougher for the Pioneers. Both squads loaded with talent, so I won't be surprised if they're still similarly ranked by then.

Not surprising the rankings didn't change. I'm just hoping DU can come out on top of the CC series. That's always bloody.

Lots of hockey between now and the January series, but I'm guessing that road series will be tougher for the Pioneers. Both squads loaded with talent, so I won't be surprised if they're still similarly ranked by then.

Not surprising the rankings didn't change. I'm just hoping DU can come out on top of the CC series. That's always bloody.
Yep in state is brutal for DU and CC. Sioux the closest they got was MN. BIG screwed that up even though we split that series earlier this year. Sioux DU has heated up and I love it

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back