• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Citrus Bowl: NW vs Auburn

Brian Kelly whining the past week or two that the Irish earned was absurd then and now. This is you g to be a blowout

Did anyone predict that the Auburn Northwestern game would be any different than how it turned out?

You had a totally dispirited and disorganized Auburn team with 1000 questions versus the most boring, well coached and tight team in the US. not to mention that their defense once again played their normal good game. And Ramsey was efficient. Not great but if effective.

Typical Northwestern.

Fitz is at zenith. It’s not gonna get any better than this...

I’m betting he goes to the Bears.

If not, he’s going to face an increasingly tough Western division that is going to be improving. I just don’t see northwestern getting any better then what they are now.

And lest we all forget. As good as they were....they beat us by one score and if anybody thinks they should have won....They did not watch that game. We gave it to them. They didn’t really win it....We simply gave it away.

Last edited:

There not coaching Notre Dame

My dad had two favorite teams Nebraska and who ever played the Irish

I don't like ND either. But I didn't understand the scrutiny of those comments. They absolutely deserved to get a spot. And it won't matter because it will be Bama and Clemson yet again.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back