• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chuck Neinas, great read, Nebraska and Missouri made mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I forgot about the Tulsa newspaper reporter and his sources.
Message him then, @johnehoover. I’d bet everything he has infinite more sources than you will ever have. Again, I didn’t say it. I did, however, see it last year, who didn’t? Some, like you, just hate seeing the truth, your homerism is obvious, always has been. True yes man.

Message him then, @johnehoover. I’d bet everything he has infinite more sources than you will ever have. Again, I didn’t say it. I did, however, see it last year, who didn’t? Some, like you, just hate seeing the truth, your homerism is obvious, always has been. True yes man.

Your perception of the truth is hilarious. Frost doesn't want to be here so badly that he took a pay cut and restructured contract to come back.
You back yourself into a corner with exaggerations and then won't back down.

Your perception of the truth is hilarious. Frost doesn't want to be here so badly that he took a pay cut and restructured contract to come back.
You back yourself into a corner with exaggerations and then won't back down.
6kq23j.jpg

So in your world what Frost has said during his press conferences, including times where he has stepped in it, has no affect on team chemistry or morale?

I guess my question to you is simply this. Do you think his players actually sit and listen to his press conferences? I personally don't think they spend a lot of time thinking about what is said in press conferences. Their coaches talk to them every day, multiple times every day and say a lot more in those encounters than you are going to get out of a sanitized PC. Team chemistry will be effected a lot more by what is said and done behind closed doors than by what is said in front of a microphone.

As far as PC after a game, I never listen to them. Whether its a win or a loss, what is a coach going to say about something that just got over 20 minutes ago. If it is a win then everything is rainbows and sprinkles. If it is a loss what do you actually expect a coach to say that is going to explain that loss to your satisfaction.

I guess my question to you is simply this. Do you think his players actually sit and listen to his press conferences? I personally don't think they spend a lot of time thinking about what is said in press conferences. Their coaches talk to them every day, multiple times every day and say a lot more in those encounters than you are going to get out of a sanitized PC. Team chemistry will be effected a lot more by what is said and done behind closed doors than by what is said in front of a microphone.

As far as PC after a game, I never listen to them. Whether its a win or a loss, what is a coach going to say about something that just got over 20 minutes ago. If it is a win then everything is rainbows and sprinkles. If it is a loss what do you actually expect a coach to say that is going to explain that loss to your satisfaction.
Pretty naïve if you don’t think things said to the media gets back to the players.

First of all read my post I never said it didn’t or doesn’t get back to them.

I said they don’t pay that much attention to it.

I think you are naive for thinking it matters so much.
Good to know we have made history and have formed the first team of teenagers and 20 somethings that don’t pay attention or take offense to what is said about them in the media.

You tend to focus on the strangest things.
Just responding to the direction you took the thread. I guess there was no motive on your part when you bring up gray sweatshirts and press conferences. There just seems to be a whole lot of cover provided for the man in charge, excuses made for poor results, and scapegoating of anyone but the head coach. Yeah but we get it, this is the year he has to finally produce or you will accept he has to go while you mock anyone that believes that time had already come.

Just responding to the direction you took the thread. I guess there was no motive on your part when you bring up gray sweatshirts and press conferences. There just seems to be a whole lot of cover provided for the man in charge, excuses made for poor results, and scapegoating of anyone but the head coach. Yeah but we get it, this is the year he has to finally produce or you will accept he has to go while you mock anyone that believes that time had already come.

No, I was mocking the absurdity of amateur body language experts who are somehow able to figure out the motives of someone during a press conference. The gray sweatshirt thing goes all the way back to Bo wearing gray because he secretly hated Nebraska and loved Ohio State.
As for the rest of your post, I'll just pass on that. I hope your KSU sweatshirt gets to you in time for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back