• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chronicle: Frost plans to put the Huskers back on the map

I like the way when he HCSF speaks about leadership, I never noticed him say "I," it was always "We" or "The coaches."
I have said in more than one post,I truly believe that if HCSF doesn’t take us to the promised land,it will be a long,long time before it ever happens.I do not doubt his goals.I am totally confident in HCSF.GBR.

And I hope WE as fans stick with him through everything that lies ahead.

I think he is going to get a lot more leeway and forgiveness from the fans. Unlike coaches past, he was almost universally wanted as the next head coach. He seems to be nearly everyone’s guy. That should allow him plenty of time to do what needs to be done.

I think he is going to get a lot more leeway and forgiveness from the fans. Unlike coaches past, he was almost universally wanted as the next head coach. He seems to be nearly everyone’s guy. That should allow him plenty of time to do what needs to be done.
That and we have seen the dark side. I doubt we are going to be firing a 9 win a year coach for a long time.

Great video. Thanks for posting, Navy. Seems obvious to me that NU has found the prefect fit for a HC...the best leader available for the position. It can't get any better than this for Huskers fans. Happy Days are here again and it is exciting.

SF said he knows his team will be better by game 12 in 2019 than in game 12 this year, but regardless, he expects his 2018 squad to play with confidence and with the belief they can win (every game). That's enough for year 1. Further down the road SF will produce teams that will expect to win every game.

SF said that his team will play offense and defense in a unique way compared to the rest of the Big 10, and it will give NU an advantage. He also said that for 2018 he primarily wants to see an aggressive team that has no fear of failure.

I agree with everything he has said thus far. He is a very wise young man and extremely competitive to boot. This is going to be a fun ride.

:Koolaid2:

Note: I am very glad that SF decided to pursue the coaching profession. He is now in a positon to bring Husker football back to prominence and bring joy to a countless number Nebraskans (he could not do it as an accountant)...and he has the knowledge and leadership skills necessary to make it happen.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back