• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chrome error message

djlhuskerfan

Varsity
15 Year Member
Is anyone else getting the chrome is not responding message while reading posts on here? I keep getting it repeatedly and it keeps freezing up. It is on my android phone. I don't know if it happens on my laptop or not.

I got chrome error message with Chrome, changed my browser and still get message. Must be a phone issue. Thanks
I'm not the best person to trust on tech issues, but good luck.

1679769761779.png

Is anyone else getting the chrome is not responding message while reading posts on here? I keep getting it repeatedly and it keeps freezing up. It is on my android phone. I don't know if it happens on my laptop or not.
yes, mine is to the point I won't even use my phone anymore. I thought it may be the phone, but it only happens when I'm on the forum.

Since switching to a different browser (from Safari and Chrome) with better privacy features I don't get near the number of issues I did before.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back