• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Christian Jones gets USC offer

Jones had an outstanding workout on Wednesday and came away with the linebacker MVP award. The Nebraska native measured in at 6-foot-2 and 211 pounds with very little body fat. Already No. 95 in the 2025 Rivals250, it would be surprising if Jones stays at No. 5 in the outside linebacker rankings. He is already pretty muscle-bound but it didn't slow him down or hinder his athleticism in space.

If he can keep his speed through the end of the 2025 rankings cycle, Jones could find himself ranked among the elite linebackers in the nation.

Nebraska figures to be a major contender for his commitment but look out for Notre Dame and Oklahoma.

I don't know if he ends up ranked as high as Malachi Coleman or Carter Nelson from the '23 and '24 classes, but I think he’s a more sure-thing as a player at the college level. Coleman and Nelson are athletic freaks, for sure, with immense ceilings. But Jones is also a really good athlete, and at this point in his development, IMPO, he's a better football player than either of them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back