• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chris Harriman

I like the hire.

Saint Louis University assistant men's basketball coach Chris Harriman has agreed to join Tim Miles' staff at Nebraska, a source told BillikenReport.com on Thursday morning.
Harriman was on the Billikens' staff for four years and was key in landing Australians Cody Ellis and Christian Salecich and New Zealand native Rob Loe.
He was also responsible for the recruitment of Jordair Jett, Grandy Glaze, John Manning, Jared Drew, and Dwayne Evans.
Under head coach Rick Majerus' tutelage, Harriman grew into one of the more hot names among the assistant coaching ranks.

http://saintlouis.scout.com/2/1181242.html

Last edited:
I like this hire! Rick Majerus is one of the great coaching minds in all of sports -- and I have to believe to be considered a top assistant under him speaks volumes.

Last edited:

I like this hire! Rick Majerus is one of the great coaching minds in all of sports -- and I have to believe to be considered a top assistant under him speaks volumes.

Yeah, I agree. In fact I really wanted Majerus back when Doc was hired. He's a great coach and I like that Tim has seemed to bring in some very good assistants. Man, I wish we could skip ahead a season or two.

Yeah, I agree. In fact I really wanted Majerus back when Doc was hired. He's a great coach and I like that Tim has seemed to bring in some very good assistants. Man, I wish we could skip ahead a season or two.

Yep... I'm pretty darn excited about Miles' staff. In some ways, I do wish we could skip ahead a season or two -- because it's going to be a major learning and growing curve for 2012-13. However, I will simply appreciate the improvements that should come as the season progresses and a new era begins to develop... not too difficult when I go into next season with low expectations.

Yep... I'm pretty darn excited about Miles' staff. In some ways, I do wish we could skip ahead a season or two -- because it's going to be a major learning and growing curve for 2012-13. However, I will simply appreciate the improvements that should come as the season progresses and a new era begins to develop... not too difficult when I go into next season with low expectations.

excited enough to make a trip back to Lincoln to take in a game or 2 at the Devaney or Pinnacle?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back