• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chip Kelly turns down Nebraska & Tennessee.

The writing sounds like pure conjecture:

He is also believed to have turned away interest from Nebraska.

That sounds as if the writer just wanted to throw in another school. I personally don't think Chip Kelly would be a good fit here. I have read that he isn't much into recruiting (so going to where the talent is, makes sense) and has a large ego - that wouldn't play in Lincoln.

The writing sounds like pure conjecture:

That sounds as if the writer just wanted to throw in another school. I personally don't think Chip Kelly would be a good fit here. I have read that he isn't much into recruiting (so going to where the talent is, makes sense) and has a large ego - that wouldn't play in Lincoln.
I agree. We posted the same quote at about the same time.

My guess is that we will be one of the later movers on filling the spot...it feels like UCLA, Florida and maybe even A&M will be filled first. We may happen around the same time as Tennessee....no facts, just the sense I get.

My guess is that we will be one of the later movers on filling the spot...it feels like UCLA, Florida and maybe even A&M will be filled first. We may happen around the same time as Tennessee....no facts, just the sense I get.
My guess is we won’t fill until we get a definite yes or no from Frost and that won’t happen until his season is over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back