• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chip Kelly turns down Nebraska & Tennessee.

I'm not certain what you mean by "his season is over." If you mean regular season, yes, I agree. If you mean after the bowl game, I disagree. At that point, we'd be rummaging through leftovers if Frost were to say "no."
He has a CCG on Dec 2 though. I think we'll have to wait for that.

And how different is that then here.....not much, IMO
riley isn't getting fired for not winning a title in 3 years. he is getting fired because this team sucks badly. pelini went 7 years without winning a title and would have survived a few more in all likelihood if he got along with his bosses. Callahan was fired because the team he put together was awful. solich was the one that really deserved more time and didn't get it....and that was 15 years ago.

NU isn't nearly as whack as florida.

that said Kelly likes the limelight and he wouldn't get that here...if he did well he would be gone fairly quickly so i am glad he said no if he was asked.

Last edited:

Kelly understands his offense would be a challenge in the Big Ten. Penn State is running a wide open offense but without Barkley it wouldn't be nearly as successful.
no kidding? if you don't think NU will have to have top tier talent at the right spots to get where we want to go you are kidding yourself.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back