• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Chinander is fired

huskernut

Heisman
10 Year Member
sell out streak is all we have left. Hard times to be a Husker fan. I wore my Husker cap to the grocery store and a Michigan fan came over and patted me on the back. Then stated hang in there better days ahead. I responded by stating we have been saying that for a couple of decades now.
I HATE getting support and words of pity from fans of other teams. Especially when they are sincere.

Dugzilla

Charlotte Husker
5 Year Member
Timing is kinda weird. Knew he had to go but can Busch coach the D? I don't know. Another suck ass year. (And the Panthers just lost two in a row by a fg. My football life sux again the year.)

David3464

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
sell out streak is all we have left. Hard times to be a Husker fan. I wore my Husker cap to the grocery store and a Michigan fan came over and patted me on the back. Then stated hang in there better days ahead. I responded by stating we have been saying that for a couple of decades now.
I could not care less about the sell out streak, really. It is meaningless within the context of this pathetic season. Husker fans support their team through good and bad, but I don't care about corporations buying tickets to give away just to keep 'sell out' streak alive.

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.