• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander deserves.....

MR863HUSKER

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
A BIG raise.....I realize the "O" and ST are the problem, but are "D" has been probably a Top 10, if not Top 5 "D" this year... 5 yards in the 2nd half, and NO 1st downs.....The offense and "schemes" they are running are NOT working, but our DEFENSE are working their arses off...GET IT TOGETHER OFFENSE !!!!!!!!!!

A BIG raise.....I realize the "O" and ST are the problem, but are "D" has been probably a Top 10, if not Top 5 "D" this year... 5 yards in the 2nd half, and NO 1st downs.....The offense and "schemes" they are running are NOT working, but our DEFENSE are working their arses off...GET IT TOGETHER OFFENSE !!!!!!!!!!
Offense has been fine … 2AM is arguably B1G 1st QB. WRs and TEs are absolutely great. O-Line (along with run game) needs to be better but ooze potential.

Issue is Special Teams … if we had a high performing STs we would be undefeated.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back