• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chief Borders Transfering To Pitt

You see what his son said about the WR that transferred? Paraphrasing but "Who? Didn't know him, must have been very mid". I hope we beat the brakes off of them and they end up close up the whole program.

Deion piled on today. I just can't fathom as a parent encouraging my child to play for someone like this. I know he's got respect from his time in the league but a coach is supposed to build up young men, not tear them down.

Deion piled on today. I just can't fathom as a parent encouraging my child to play for someone like this. I know he's got respect from his time in the league but a coach is supposed to build up young men, not tear them down.

That's just not how he rolls.

He's going to build up his kids and piss on everyone who doesn't help him advance his agenda.

I believe Deion is about as sincere as a Cobra saying... pet pet me... I promise not to bite!

Different kind of snake, but yeah.

I've had conversations with a couple of Deion apologists that insist it's just his 'Persona' and he's really a great person.

How can you really be a great person and play such a buttwipe on TV, Twitter, whatever.

Be who you really are all the time and it's a lot easier.

I've had conversations with a couple of Deion apologists that insist it's just his 'Persona' and he's really a great person.

How can you really be a great person and play such a buttwipe on TV, Twitter, whatever.

You would think either the kids would prefer it or grow up at some point.

My guess is Deion’s dad was a glass blower!

Last edited:
Transfers are part of the new system. We have people that transferred in. I'm not going to hate on guys that transfer out. Unless it's clear something wasn't on the up and up, which isn't the case here.

Good luck, Chief
If there was tampering, then yes, things are not on the up and up.

Last edited:

Repeating what I heard from Sean Callahan on a podcast yesterday:

Paraphrasing: Chief graduates this month and has interest in becoming a social media influencer. Speculation is that he wants to be in a bigger city, maybe on the West Coast, a place like UCLA or somewhere similar. (edited for accuracy)

Link
Starts at 1:56

Last edited:
Repeating what I heard from Sean Callahan on a podcast yesterday:

Paraphrasing: Chief graduates this month and has interest in becoming a social media influencer. Speculation is that he wants to be in a bigger city, maybe on the West Coast, a place like UCLA or somewhere similar. (edited for accuracy)

Link
Starts at 1:56
That makes quite a bit of sense to me. He clearly has gifts that would be useful there. He has a super engaging personality and a killer smile. As an old fart I used to have a hard time seeing why being an influencer could even be a job, but it clearly is and if he can do it he should.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back