• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chief Borders Transfering To Pitt

There is no more sticking it out and working, competing to get better. Not a starter, I’m outtie. Par for the course.
How do you know this is what happened? How do you know he wasn’t nudged out? We have to get rid of about 10 scholarships and that doesn’t include what Rhule still might want to grab from the portal. A lot of negative assumptions about the kid.

Regardless of what the motivation was, he is gone and I hope the best for him. It appears we are still way over on scholarships (if that even matters these days) so I anticipate even more heading out today. I wish we could keep them all! This team will still be better than last year and I trust it will be even better next year!

Could be. Where ever he lands might be an indicator.
And this is the new cfb. We have a great staff, excellent facilities, huge fan base with real fans, not just bandwagoners.
Like MR said, nothing to dislike. Money, bad cultural fit, homesick, girlfriend etc, IOW the only added thing to the list is money that makes it different, and even there its only more often and above board.

No condemnation from me, though I still have to adjust to the money thing.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back