• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chief Borders hangs around No. 1 QB Julian Lewis

Lol, the OP is clearly getting paid per article.
Yep. He appears to just be a paid by Sports Illustrated to repost - as he says here - "Everything" SI writes about Nebraska, Kansas, and the Cincinnati Reds.

I liked it better when it was just crazy husker fans posting stories they liked on here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-215402.png
    Screenshot_20240427-215402.png
    451.8 KB · Views: 71
Yep. He appears to just be a paid by Sports Illustrated to repost - as he says here - "Everything" SI writes about Nebraska, Kansas, and the Cincinnati Reds.

I liked it better when it was just crazy husker fans posting stories they liked on here.
You pretty much nailed it. All fans and posters are looking for something different. I prefer shared information by everyday posters over the sunshine pumping media. I have long learned that you won't get the truth, yet alone any inside information from the local media. One they don't really know. Two they won't risk getting in trouble for giving it up. For those that like reading all the retweeted tweets on here and links to clickbait podcasts......hey click away on them. But understand why you can be disappointed when some site brags up a player only to see him transfer a week later. Or keeps pumping sunshine on a coach who is drinking away all his effort. The media knew and wouldn't say.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back