• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chicken Breasticles

Squatchsker

All American
15 Year Member
So, a while back I made some almond crusted pork chops, now I have another idea. The pork was fantastic by the way.

Stuffed chicked breasts. The Almond paste is spiced with a little caribean jerk action. Not a lot so it isnt overpowering.

It wiil include the almonds, baby spinach, diced red onion, and a thin slice of extra sharp cheddar. Seared on high heat, removed for 5 minutes to rest, then baked the rest of the way. Results to follow.

Yum. I'd personally skip the onions because I think they are an instrument of the devil (along with black licorice), but it sounds awesome.

So, the wife and amount of work done today have changed the recipe. Instead of butterflying the breasts we pounded them out to about 5/8 inch and topped them with 30/30/30 of ricotta, parmesan, and the almond crumble. Then on top of that chopped parsley, baby spinach, and red onion. We baked it as it was a lot easier as we were beat from moving rocks. Still came out really nice. I did put a small amount of balsamic vinegar in the bottom of the bottom of the baking dish to give it a little zing. 25 minutes at 390.

We didnt stuff them. We pounded them out. But I did find a new use for the almond granules...........................

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back