• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chicken and waffles

KingTM

All Big 10
5 Year Member
So, I was left unsupervised again for the weekend and I decided to try something different. Instead of my usual BBQ, I made some delicious fried chicken and belgian waffles.

I'll post up some pics as soon as I can but the new size limits for the site render it almost indecipherable.

Anyone else here ever have chicken and waffles?

Living in Pennsylvania, yes. I love them. Don't have them much, but when I do I wonder why I don't have them more.

I do anytime I'm in Houston
The Breakfast Club and MO MO's
Best in the land. I have attempted to make em...I was spoiled by the best so gave up

Still waiting for the photos?

Crap, sorry Buff. I've been having all kinds of trouble posting pics since the changes to the BBS. Every time I try, it tells me its too big (I get that a lot), regardless of the file size. Granted, this was from my Android device so I'll try it on a PC and see what I get. The pics really didn't do the flavor justice, I was a bit lubricated by the time I got to the picture taking.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back