• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chelsea vs Manchester United Tomorrow!

Holy Moly....I went outside to clear off the driveway and MU was down by 3....I come in to find this! Brilliant!!!

Huge save by De Gea. This draw kept United's season alive. A win would have been a lot better but away at Chelsea, United have been 0-9-1 in their last ten games. Hopefully the last 35 minutes of the second half carries over into the Liverpool match next week. If you told me United took a possible 10 out of 12 against Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea and Liverpool I'd be thrilled. United will be down 2 points going into next week but after being down 3-0, I'll take it

"Dear SuperBowl....Top that!" Rob Stone.... I would say commercial wise the super bowl will have to have something better than "I deserve HOOTERs" :Biggrin:

Kool-Aid Man:839672 said:
It's great that Fox is getting good ratings with these games. I wouldn't be surprised to see more games like this in the future.

I dislike both ManU and Chelsea, but I dislike ManU more so I was rooting for Chelsea. Not surprised to watch them drop the three-goal lead, though.

Here's an article from my favorite soccer blog on the tactics from the game: http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/02...-chelsea-move-into-3-0-lead-but-lose-control/
I really thought United would get the fourth after they got the third with 5 minutes left. It was crazy to see them down 3-0 after having been the better team for 45 out of 55 minutes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back