• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chase Allen TE -- Picks Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.

The real take away from this is that it is one more good example of why Jim Harbaugh is the Joffrey Baratheon of college football.

Way to be a ruiner Jim.

Hahaha fantastic comparison... I was soooo happy when he died. Now for Ramsey...

These are your posts in the last week:

Stop acting like a 5 year old. This is the beginning of the rest of his life. If ISU is the best fit for him, all the luck in the world. I realize you think football is the only reason kids go to college, but believe it or not, there's a whole world of professional training and degrees hidden underneath football stadiums across the country.

Hard to find if you don't look, but they are there.

Last year at this time, the Davis twins were Jesus reborn and if Riley lost them he was a failure as a coaching hire and more or less satan himself.

This year, the Davis twins suck and we need Juco guys.

I can't imagine what it must be like being negative, all the time, every day, about everything. Sad to see.

"I think he and Stille are good additions there, they just aren't going to help in 2016 when we need them with two vacancies at DE."

*** you said it...previous page....shortside option, or short term memory loss?

My bad, feel free to attack 17 and 18 year olds. It's the Husker way!

I mean... I don't much care either way since you attacked me after being incorrect thinking anyone said anything about the Davis twins, but are you ok or is something going on? There's plenty of positive vibes in these forums if you choose to participate in that way. Constant negativity will shorten your life expectancy.

With this commit, I think I can reliably predict that at sometime, and somewhere, during the next four years ISU will upset someone.

If you believe certain ISU posters, not only will they upset someone in the next 4 years, but they should be winning "8-9 games next year, and 11-12 the year after" all after getting their 2nd highest commit this class, a mid 3*. (who, don't get me wrong, I would of loved to have gotten as a commit to NU).

If you believe certain ISU posters, not only will they upset someone in the next 4 years, but they should be winning "8-9 games next year, and 11-12 the year after" all after getting their 2nd highest commit this class, a mid 3*. (who, don't get me wrong, I would of loved to have gotten as a commit to NU).

They were saying the same things after Paul Rhoades was hired.

They were saying the same things after Paul Rhoades was hired.

Well, I do know ISU is spunky and have upset us, OU, KSU, and OSU, when OSU was that win away from playing for a MNC (I believe after they had some athletes die in a plane crash)....but then ISU turns around and loses to N IA, and other crappy schools. But driving through Ames, I can see where any single bit of good news is like winning a lottery to them.

With this commit, I think I can reliably predict that at sometime, and somewhere, during the next four years ISU will upset someone.

Because of one 3* TIGHT END commit???? I'd say that's a reach. Not a slight on Allen but the position he plays KIND OF relies on a lot of other positions. Like.... the QB and the ENTIRE O line.

Because of one 3* TIGHT END commit???? I'd say that's a reach. Not a slight on Allen but the position he plays KIND OF relies on a lot of other positions. Like.... the QB and the ENTIRE O line.

Actually, ISU does seem to get that one big upset every 2-4 years. But I agree with you, it won't necessarily be cause of this ONE commit.

Getting kind of serious around here.

Should have added a :sarcasm: but didn't think it was necessary.

Actually, ISU does seem to get that one big upset every 2-4 years. But I agree with you, it won't necessarily be cause of this ONE commit.

Yep agree. Sure they may upset someone, but it's not going to be solely because they have Chase Allen. He or any other TE really, just don't have THAT kind of an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back