• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charlotte Transfer 6'10" 224lbs Igor Miličić > Tennessee

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Charlotte Transfer 6'10" 224lbs Igor Miličić Visit NU on Sunday 4/14.

1713304493304.png

Last edited:

He seems a little more finesse than banger, but he looks like he’s got some talent. I’m hoping Williams being a former Charlotte guy, might be beneficial.
Yep, still need to find a rim protector/rebound/dirtywork guy.

Yep, still need to find a rim protector/rebound/dirtywork guy.
I really like this guys film. Looks like his game would be a great fit for Fred's system. I was just talking to a buddy yesterday that does a local sports radio show. We like the players that have signed so far but both agree that we still need to find a big nasty.

He seems a little more finesse than banger, but he looks like he’s got some talent. I’m hoping Williams being a former Charlotte guy, might be beneficial.
Of the guys who we've been linked to, he might be my favorite. Seems like a perfect stretch 4 for Fred's 5 out offense. Totally agree though that's he probably not the banger we want/need. Getting way way way ahead of myself, but if Igor does come on board, it might be better for us if Mast doesn't come back. That way we could open ourselves up for more of William Kyle type which would be a more complementary fit for a big rotation than one of Milicic, Morgan, and Mast.

Of the guys who we've been linked to, he might be my favorite. Seems like a perfect stretch 4 for Fred's 5 out offense. Totally agree though that's he probably not the banger we want/need. Getting way way way ahead of myself, but if Igor does come on board, it might be better for us if Mast doesn't come back. That way we could open ourselves up for more of William Kyle type which would be a more complementary fit for a big rotation than one of Milicic, Morgan, and Mast.
Would much rather have Mast than Igor.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back