• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charlie Easley, confirmed 2019 walk-on

Charlie Easley, Lincoln Pius X Guard

Good for Charlie. He's a great kid that does all of the little things that make teams better. His older brother grew after high school and is now 6'6". Charlie has tall parents so he might not be done growing. D 1 is a different animal but you never know. His basketball I.Q. is off the charts.

Last edited:
Excellent news. Hope he can get the handles to be a D1 point guard. I think he'll be able to handle the effort side of things.

I believe I heard that Charlie Easley did have other D1 offers but chose to walk-on here. Glad to see him a Husker! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Article on Charlie Easley in today's LJS! (Sorry, I'm not able to read it :Redface: But the title is intriguing)

Steven M. Sipple: Motivated by lack of D-I offers, Easley impresses in early NU workouts

Article on Charlie Easley in today's LJS! (Sorry, I'm not able to read it :Redface: But the title is intriguing)

Steven M. Sipple: Motivated by lack of D-I offers, Easley impresses in early NU workouts

If you're using Chrome you can right click and select "Open link in incognito window" to read this article.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back