• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Charles Jackson is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Charles just announced on 1620 AM that he has committed to Nebraska...."N"...:)

He is rated 118th in the Rivals 250.....which gives us 7 commits in the 250.....Green, Moore, Starling, Mitchel, Jackson, Turner and Klachko in that order....

Teammate of David Santos also a future Husker....

4-star rated CB.....

Welcome Charles....:)

Just said his academics/ACT are looking good....

Excited to play with Tevin Mitchel conidered the best CB recruit in the state of Texas

Woohoo! I'm listening to his interview on UC. They asked him about the Big 10 move and if that influenced his decision. He said it gave him pause at first but ulimately he wanted to get a good education and win championsihps. Said his family didn't care about the distance. Thus far, Texas recruiting seems to be doing just fine.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SyJayCet0M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6SyJayCet0M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jeremy Crabtree said this is a major pick-up for Nebraska and that this class has the makings of something special....

Said Jackson has ball hawking-ability and is a real playmaker

What's great about this is some of my Texas friends think the Longhorns are screwing up by not making room for this kid. By the way Klein Collins TX HS is a great program that produces their fair share of D1 talent.

great pick up, looks like a good kid. can he be the next prince? lets wait and see. welcome to big red land C J

One of the worst kept secrets in a while. Welcome aboard to Charles Jackson.

He and Mitchel could form an outstanding CB duo for Big Red in the future the likes of which we haven't seen since . . . this year.:Biggrin:

Nice pick up. Really good class coming together. I have heard Jackson compares to dennard in terms of size, leaping ability, physical play and athleticism. Getting both him and T Mitchell adds good depth with a couple of quality players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back