• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Changes to main site: We'll try again later

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
UPDATE: The go live process had some issues so we reverted to the previous state. We will attempt again soon, and will update you when we can safely transition the site to the new HuskerMax.com.

ORIGINAL POST:
HuskerMax is converting to a new system this evening. There may be hiccups on the main site as this happens, mostly likely after 9 p.m. Central time. It will have a new look and feel and should be better optimized for mobile devices.

The BBS will stay on the XenForo platform and will merely receive a new "skin" to match the new look of the main site.

The main site is bound to have some broken links at first. We hope to get those ironed out quickly and appreciate your patience.

Last edited:

Will there be any functional differences to look out for?

None off the top of my head. The BBS will just get a fresh coat of paint, so to speak -- strictly cosmetic. The main site will now be on a WordPress platform.

I hope this incredibly cr@pt@stic textbox interface gets kicked down the road. It's a PITA how often it freezes and doesn't allowing typing in mid-word as your connection coughs and sneezes. At first I thought it might be related to ads, but it is definitely the text box for posting.

I hope this incredibly cr@pt@stic textbox interface gets kicked down the road. It's a PITA how often it freezes and doesn't allowing typing in mid-word as your connection coughs and sneezes. At first I thought it might be related to ads, but it is definitely the text box for posting.

I'm sure there won't be any pick sixes on the new site. Or fumbles and blocked kicks. It may take some time, but the powers that be on this site will get it all worked out with no help from ADSE.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back