• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chances of Winning

Completely agree.
I mean seriously, who, name another team that recruits like Nebraska (#20 average over the past 4 years), and plays like the #63 team? I can’t think of one other team who underperforms their recruiting ranking as bad as Nebraska. It’s not a coincidence. I mean, they are wrong only on Nebraska? I just don’t buy it.

If an upset is going to happen, things really need to fall into place. I don't think it happens if penalties, poor special teams, turnovers, and the typical miscues occur this week. We really haven't seen that happen yet, so I don't have much faith. They still have to play the game and bigger upsets have happened, so it's possible. GBR!
So you're saying there's a chance? (Like with me and Cindy Crawford)

The portal is hitting every school, not just Nebraska. So, I’m guessing you believe NU has worse talent than northwestern, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Oklahoma State, Iowa State and a host of others? BS, I’m not buying it. There is talent on this roster, it’s just not playing up to potential. That is development and coaching. There are 2 teams on the schedule with more talent than NU, clearly Ohio State, and to a lesser degree Oklahoma. Michigan I’m unsure of. Other than that, no one has a decisive talent gap over Nebraska. It should have enough talent to compete with most anyone. I it’s all scheme and coaching bruh. Stop with the no talent excuse. It’s nonsense.
Yep.

It's the coaching, Stupid. And the stupid coaching.

I think this could be fairly tight game. Oklahoma runs hot and cold...you just have to catch them on the cold day. And others are way more impressed with Rattler than I am, maybe I'll feel differently after the game. He's a decent QB, but nowhere close to what they've had in the past.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back