• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Champions League

BGRed

Blackshirt
20 Year Member
Knockouts begin next week:

upload_2017-2-6_21-16-39.png

Source: Wikipedia

Last edited:
Hard to believe Leicester is in the final 16 with the year they're having. Arsenal has NO chance against Bayern.

Barca came back in STUNNING fashion. That match will be talked about for years within the Barca circles...

Barca came back in STUNNING fashion. That match will be talked about for years within the Barca circles...

I heard the result before watching it.

With about 10 minutes remaining and needing 3 goals, I figured I just heard the results wrong. And then the scoring began. It took 2 pseudo-miracles for it to happen. First, what the hell was PSGs keeper doing on Neymar's free kick? That was a wonderful kick, but at that angle, without being fooled and having a clear view of it..........I have no idea how he didn't even give the effort. My guess is he thought it was sailing high or wide and completely misjudged it. I think every keeper, and I mean every other keeper, with a team in the CL makes that save relatively easily. Second, I love watching Barca. I watch all their games. And with that in mind, Saurez and Neymar are diving pussies. They just are. And Saurez dove to get that second penalty. Yes, the defender wasn't looking for the ball, but I wouldn't have called that.

I loved the result, but it took some help. Lastly, that game was embarrassing for anyone who considers themselves fans. The diving was ridiculous from both sides.

Bayern ends up losing you can't say refs did not have a reason.

Casimero deserves a red
Vidal gets the ball, not the man, gets a yellow going to red
Ronaldo offside gets a goal in the 105th minute

Bayern deserves to win this game, but refs were horrible

Ronaldo played maybe the best 2 matches I have seen and Reals midfield looked a lot more cohesive and faster than Bayern, but hard to win a series when both games you go down to 10 men

Final is about 15 minutes into the second half. Juventus 1, Real Madrid 1.

Regular Fox.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back