• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Certificate Error

Ellis Boyd Redding

Varsity
10 Year Member
I received a new laptop at work with IE 11. HM is the only website I am having trouble with. It keeps popping up the following error message, this makes it almost impossible to navigate and work with HM. Please help.

Capture.PNG

I used to use Chrome, but my IT department will only authorize IE 11 and I can't go to them for help on this.

I received a new laptop at work with IE 11. HM is the only website I am having trouble with. It keeps popping up the following error message, this makes it almost impossible to navigate and work with HM. Please help.

View attachment 12303

I used to use Chrome, but my IT department will only authorize IE 11 and I can't go to them for help on this.
It seems like you're stuck with using your work computer for just work. :(

View attachment 12303

RDR beat me to it, but I was going to say, "Well mister, maybe you should be working, whilst at work." HAHAHA!!!

We don't have one so if it is required you will have to have that bypassed for this website. I had to white list this site at my work as well.

Is it possible for you to provide the instructions on how to do that? I'm not very tech savvy.

That is something we would do on our end. Not sure David will do that. I think those things are pretty expensive. Several ways around that anyway that are free. If work is blocking it then you will need to ask them to white list the URL for the site.

That is something we would do on our end. Not sure David will do that. I think those things are pretty expensive. Several ways around that anyway that are free. If work is blocking it then you will need to ask them to white list the URL for the site.

Thanks medic. I think I'll just have to live with it. It's kind of weird, some days it doesn't pop up at all, other days it is a massive problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back