• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Center Brady Heiman enters transfer portal > So. Dakota

All the best to this Husker kid. Probably can find a better, more complimentary, system for himself.

I like having Nebraska kids on our teams. It makes the team more relate-able and, for the big money sports, less mercenary. But I'll also take winning with a team of kids from anywhere. I'll still root for Heiman wherever he goes.

Hoiberg ain't playing.

Wow, that is pretty cold if it went down like that. If he said "I don't want you to return" vs. "I don't think you are going to get a lot of playing time, You may want to explore other options". I get encouraging kids to seek other options, but do you really think Hoiberg was that cold about it?

Wow, that is pretty cold if it went down like that. If he said "I don't want you to return" vs. "I don't think you are going to get a lot of playing time, You may want to explore other options". I get encouraging kids to seek other options, but do you really think Hoiberg was that cold about it?
I'm sure it was probably delivered a little differently than the quote.

Life is harsh. If you are looking for sunshine and lollipops go to the baseball board and read ***'s posts. Hoiberg is real world, not fantasy land.

Life is harsh. If you are looking for sunshine and lollipops go to the baseball board and read ***'s posts.
ElaborateTallAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

I applaud what Heiman brought to the floor for Nebraska. Trueblood too. They gave it their all and made the most of their opportunity.

That said, neither is probably athletic enough to be effective in what Hoiberg wants at Nebraska. That doesn't take anything away from what they accomplished.

Good luck in the future for both of them.

Watched Heiman in high school. He needed and needs some time to get stronger. That said he’s a good kid and a Platteview Trojan for life. Good luck Brady!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back