• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Donna and I are celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary today. We stayed at a B&B last weekend in Healdsburg for some wine tasting, went out to dinner on Thursday and are going out to dinner again tonight. Looking forward to many more. Her support of my endeavors over the years has a lot to do with whatever success I have accomplished. I love you, Donna.

donnawedding.jpg

Congrats thats a number must will never get to this day and age.

You really out kicked your coverage with her

Last edited:

Donna and I are celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary today. We stayed at a B&B last weekend in Healdsburg for some wine tasting, went out to dinner on Thursday and are going out to dinner again tonight. Looking forward to many more. Her support of my endeavors over the years has a lot to do with whatever success I have accomplished. I love you, Donna.

donnawedding.jpg
Awesome
Bless the two of you, enjoy life, and congrats!

donnawedding.jpg
Lot of hard work and commitment over the years. Very nicely done.

Don’t see this milestone much anymore.. congrats.

donnawedding.jpg
Hey David how about a picture of the groom. Congratulations!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back