• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CBS Preseason Top 25

Fleck is a very good coach and Minnesota has built some solid consistency over the years.

Of our B1G West rivals, I tend to like Minnesota (the Team) the most, but I think Fleck is my most-despised coach in the conference. He's basically the epitome of every high school villain from an 80s movie. I'm reasonably sure he drives around in his dad's Ferrari and gives all the nerds wedgies.
1659546391724.png

Definitely a possibility. By the end of the season the West should have at least two teams in the top 25, the question is who will they be? I can understand not having anyone but Wisconsin in there now, but I'd be really shocked if only the division champ is ranked at the end of the year.

Yeah, Wisconsin is the safe pick. The Badgers have been most consistently at or near the top of the West the longest.

But I tend to think the West is fairly wide open -- Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Purdue and maybe Nebraska in the mix. I wouldn't doubt, as you say, there will be at least two ranked teams from the West division.

Bye-bye Ditch Chickens.

Anyhow, I'm waiting for Coaches poll. In particle, I hope NU ..... not Top25 but one or two votes (others receiving votes)
I don't think we deserve to have any votes at this time. Hopefully we'll be ranked, or at least be getting some votes, by the season's end. We have the talent to be a ranked team but need to prove it on the field.

I don't think we deserve to have any votes at this time. Hopefully we'll be ranked, or at least be getting some votes, by the season's end. We have the talent to be a ranked team but need to prove it on the field.
Agree.

If we win our first four games (including OU) we'll definitely be in the teens.

Last edited:

Texas beats Bama in game 2

Wish it wasn’t a 11am game as it will be hot hot on the field

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back