• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Tommi Hill - N (Arizona St Transfer) 4 to play 3 (4 star out of HS)

Looks like a really good pickup with a lot of potential. And it sounds like some of his bad habits may have been worked out during his year at ASU.
"Tommi, who’s playing his tail off right now — when he first came in, he was a little stubborn on running to the football and things like that, but over these last couple practices he’s picked it up," Hawkins said at one point last year of Hill, according to our Arizona State site. "He had one day — our first Saturday of practice — where he got baptized. He was running with the ones all day and got obliterated. Now, he’s actually picked it up and he’s starting to learn the game and learning different coverages and things like that. So he’s picked it up a lot and he’s playing really, really well right now. He had a couple pass breakups today, and I think he’s one of the future guys of this program."

Awesome. Hopefully Tyreke Johnson can develop quickly and get on the field with this dude. That’d be a good starting 2 DBs if they can learn a lot on the spring. GBR
Looks like all signs point to him coming here. I hope so because damn that’s be some crazy good talent to replace what we just lost.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back