• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Ronald Delancy III is N

Are people literally looking at height and weight and the fact he's a 3 star and turning negative on this commitment. Wow.

I can name you dozens of guys who were recruited with those exact specs and turned out to be great college players and moved on to successful NFL careers.

Let's just celebrate the fact we grabbed a kid the coaches liked and we did it in Florida.

Are people literally looking at height and weight and the fact he's a 3 star and turning negative on this commitment. Wow.

I can name you dozens of guys who were recruited with those exact specs and turned out to be great college players and moved on to successful NFL careers.

Let's just celebrate the fact we grabbed a kid the coaches liked and we did it in Florida.
If anyone is comparing him to Barron Miles, he'll do very well. :) Welcome N youngster!

Yep do people really think we could not use Bookie right about now? He is starting for Oklahoma.

Not even sure how to take this lol. Should there be a sarcasm alert or something? :Banana:

Bookie is “undersized”, too. That’s what he meant. I don’t understand all the worries about this recruitment. Kid sounds like he’s balling out against elite competition.

Bookie is “undersized”, too. That’s what he meant. I don’t understand all the worries about this recruitment. Kid sounds like he’s balling out against elite competition.
That's what I thought but Thom's been employing more high brow sarcasm of late to some other's dismay, so I was trying to decipher. :p I just didnt get the correlation because Bookie is 2 to 3 inches shorter, but was a near 5* while this guy has flown under the radar as a low 3*. So definitely not the same specs.

Regardless, I'm glad to have him and once again, the type of guy Fisher likes. The DB room is getting filled with a lot of versatile, aggressive young pups.

That's what I thought but Thom's been employing more high brow sarcasm of late to some other's dismay, so I was trying to decipher. :p I just didnt get the correlation because Bookie is 2 to 3 inches shorter, but was a near 5* while this guy has flown under the radar as a low 3*. So definitely not the same specs.

Regardless, I'm glad to have him and once again, the type of guy Fisher likes. The DB room is getting filled with a lot of versatile, aggressive young pups.

Yeah, Bookie was definitely way more highly touted and had elite athleticism.

I think if any coach has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to identifying DB talent, it's Fisher. If you remember, Tiawan Mullen was our number one DB target last year. He's already doing really well as a true freshman at Indiana.

Fisher knows what he wants and the staff prioritized Delancey. Word has it, Kendrick Simpkins was supposed to visit for OSU but the coaches put him off because they wanted to close Delancey first and then assess DB options.

Plus you gotta love getting more guys from South Florida. They're a different breed down there.

This isn't a January/February "hail mary" commit where we are just trying to fill out the class. The fact that the coaching staff would accept his commitment in early October must mean that they really think he can help the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back