• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Ronald Delancy III is N

160 lbs, 5’10.5” and only a couple P5 offers. This guy super fast or something? I trust the coaches, but made me take pause... I know Bootle wasn’t very sought after either

Last edited:
160 lbs, 5’10.5” and only a couple P5 offers. This guy super fast or something? I trust the coaches, but made me take pause... I know Bootle wasn’t very sought after either
I read two articles in which he was noted as being 5'11" and one said he is 6'0". They can put the weight on him. One article quoted a ratings guy as saying that he is making a lot of plays this senior season and is standing out against some of the best teams in the state.

We need speed to keep up with the OSU's of the world. Hopefully this is one piece of the puzzle.

Three star athletes have made significant contributions to the success of Nebraska football over the years. Even so, is there really reason to be excited about a three star commitment versus a four or five star commitment?

Three star athletes have made significant contributions to the success of Nebraska football over the years. Even so, is there really reason to be excited about a three star commitment versus a four or five star commitment?
If anything, I think it's noteworthy that we're continuing to pull guys from FL... S. FL in particular. If you want to set up a recruiting pipeline somewhere outside the 500 mile radius, thats a really good spot to pick.

My thoughts exactly.. Against B1G WR's?

I read two articles in which he was noted as being 5'11" and one said he is 6'0". They can put the weight on him. One article quoted a ratings guy as saying that he is making a lot of plays this senior season and is standing out against some of the best teams in the state.
That’s good. I definitely trust this staff more then past regimes when comes to evaluating players. If he’s 6’0” then 160 lbs is pretty skinny. Hopefully he has the ability to put on good weight.

Lavaman, that’s a very good point about a pipeline in FL.

If anything, I think it's noteworthy that we're continuing to pull guys from FL... S. FL in particular. If you want to set up a recruiting pipeline somewhere outside the 500 mile radius, thats a really good spot to pick.
I think that makes 4 current commits from Florida now. Pretty impressive.

I think that makes 4 current commits from Florida now. Pretty impressive.
Yup keep em coming. I'm all too familiar with the caliber of high school football players down there. I played 5A in FL which was the top class at the time. There were guys on my team and a bunch that I played against in Pinellas county that played P5 D1 ball. We had a summer camp my junior year with multiple miami-area teams in attendance and my god... It was a completely different level. Beating them in a 7-7 drill was like a major accomplishment.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back