• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Javin Wright Is N (Legacy Recruit) Composite 3*

Already?!?! I was expecting this to drag on throughout the day. I wasn't ready yet. :)

Congrats Javin!!! We are so glad you decided to join this great program.

:Usaflag::Corn2::Dancer::Woohoo::Dancer::Corn2::Usaflag:

I know and he is in Arizona. He will be ready for those AM practice sessions!

Welcome and make the Old Man proud as we know you will.

You bet! And Toby certainly made his mark here in Az, then at NU, and the Rams and Redskins. I can't wait to see Javin make his mark as well. So happy he chose NU. Welcome, Javin!! (as an aside, Toby played for the Rams 1994-98; Travis Fisher played for the Rams 2002-06)
:Corn2::Dancer:

Last edited:

With that size does he stay at corner or does he move to safety like his dad? Or is HCSF trying to follow the blue print of the 90s and does he move to LB after putting on some lbs?

With that size does he stay at corner or does he move to safety like his dad? Or is HCSF trying to follow the blue print of the 90s and does he move to LB after putting on some lbs?

The coaches like the versatile ones - the ones that love football and can play multiple spots, so who knows? Man, if he hits like his pops, they won't be able to keep him off the field, that's for sure.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back