• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB Charles Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't say too much about Jackson because the sports talk guys down here in Arkansas are 95% sure that he is going to be a Razorback - "I don't think there is any way that he left the stadium without being wowed and I am almost certain that he will commit to Arkansas in the next couple days.....I know Nebraska is recruiting him too and he was just up there for an official visit. I am sure they feel that they have him too."

Charles will announce his decison, on Wedensday evening around 5PM CST....fully expect him to be "N"....:)

Would be a great pickup! Would like to see a linebacker and a d-lineman or two to close out(plus Hobbi) but thats just wishful thinking!

The word is he will call either 1620 AM or an Arky station at 5PM CST to commit, guess who loses....I hope we get him, but I have to admit I don't really like this sort of thing.....

The word is he will call either 1620 AM or an Arky station at 5PM CST to commit, guess who loses....I hope we get him, but I have to admit I don't really like this sort of thing.....

I agree.... Kids these days, what are you going to do......

I've seen his size listed anywhere from 5'9" to 5'11".....and weight around 180....

When you have a vertical of 40".....and have been timed at 4.4 in the 40...

This guy looks legit, I hope we get him.

I don't want to come off wrong, but since when is 5-9, 173 lb great size?

Tom Luginbill just spoke about Charles on 1620 and said that he is a great CB and the sleeper at the position in the country.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back