• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Casey Rogers Enters Portal

The D line has got to get shored up or Frost won't be here after next year. The way teams in the conference run on us at times even with what we've had...this is not good.

I dated a girl several years ago who told me I had too many stripes in my closet. I reluctantly trended toward more solids (one tone). My life took a downward spiral soon after.

TMI+Chandler+Friends.gif

I am sure he has a good reason and if he wants to share it he will. Wish him luck wherever he ends up. The defense line is thin for sure however sometimes it’s an opportunity for someone to step up. I remember a transfer named Lavonte David who was buried in the depth chart until three linebackers went down before the first game. That worked out well for him and hopefully it’ll work out for another.
Except we probably don't have a LD on the squad (or a DC that is inclined to find a fast kid that can be developed into a pass rusher).

I dated a girl several years ago who told me I had too many stripes in my closet. I reluctantly trended toward more solids (one tone). My life took a downward spiral soon after.
I’ve dated/seen so many women over the past 5 years. I’ve ran across several who wanted to try and change my ways on certain things. My response, on to the next one. I just plain don’t care anymore. So many women out there to worry about what a few want to do to you. Screw that, I’m past taking any **** from women. Been there, done that. Now, I’ll just find another. It’s soooooo easy.

Might have to move a big body over from offense. This is not good news.
You could very well be right. With the ‘Genius’ :rolleyes: NU has as a DC, I absolutely don’t think the defense will be worth a damn this year. Probably poor to horrible. I felt this way even before this loss. I wished he’d have been one of the ones ushered out, but couldn’t be so lucky.

Maybe Nebraska can arrange a NIL deal with this company to convince Casey to exit the transfer portal.

5cf6da7215ea7.image.jpg
Well, Casey’s to me, is a crap chain. The ones here are always dirty, empty windshield washers, no paper towels. I never go there. I did buy a $20 scratch off, along with a 12 pk of Coors Light about a month ago, and it was a $100 winner. Only went in there because it was close to the proximity I was in at the time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back