• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Case Against Mickey Joseph Dismissed

This is not uncommon, if there is NOT severe abuse.

Wife realizes that there is no family income if the husband is in jail or is branded a "criminal" and is unable to work at his chosen field of endeavor.

Hopefully:
-MJ finds new employment
-He and his wife are able to divorce and take care of the children.
-They figure out a way to stay civil with each other for the sake of the children

This is not uncommon, if there is NOT severe abuse.

Wife realizes that there is no family income if the husband is in jail or is branded a "criminal" and is unable to work at his chosen field of endeavor.

Hopefully:
-MJ finds new employment
-He and his wife are able to divorce and take care of the children.
-They figure out a way to stay civil with each other for the sake of the children
Yep. Thought this would happen. My only other thought was maybe the brother won't refuse to testify, but obviously he did.

Thinking back on this...Glad it's over for MJ and his family...but when it happened, I was thinking it was kind of a relief for the new Head Coach. It enabled him not to keep MJ AND not have blowback from fans who really liked MJ.
I’m sure it allowed HCMR to have a clean break … I do think a MR-MJ team would’ve been special given MJ’s recruiting ability.

Also look at MR’s choice at WR coach … Garrett McGuire. Two seasons as an assistant on MR’s Carolina Panthers staff after playing for him at Baylor. Young young inexperienced kid … to me it suggests that he GM was plan B.

Thinking back on this...Glad it's over for MJ and his family...but when it happened, I was thinking it was kind of a relief for the new Head Coach. It enabled him not to keep MJ AND not have blowback from fans who really liked MJ.
It is not really, truly over. It was dismissed without prejudice, which means the County can bring the case again in the future provided things like statute of limitations haven't expired.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back