• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Carriker interviews Jammal Lord

Tommie Frazier remains the most under appreciated, diresrespected, revisionistically undervalued player to have ever played at Nebraska, at least from what I've read over the years here on this board and elsewhere. I mean, geez.. we are talking about arguably the greatest college QB to ever play the game. It is just diss after diss. Does no one remember how electrifying he was? His assests, his skills, his presence..intangibly brilliant. His results, however, were quite tangible, indeed. Rant over.
He was a bad ass. No other way to say it. A true gamer. He brought much to the table. Nationally, he gets the upmost respect. Nebraska was fortunate to have had him. He remains one of college footballs greatest ever players.

Liked Lord... I thought he was too quick to run when he could have bought time to throw... but heck with his skill set he may have been told to do that... this is the era when I really thought our oline was poor at pass blocking... and only mediocre at run blocking by Nebraska standards

Tommie Frazier remains the most under appreciated, diresrespected, revisionistically undervalued player to have ever played at Nebraska, at least from what I've read over the years here on this board and elsewhere. I mean, geez.. we are talking about arguably the greatest college QB to ever play the game. It is just diss after diss. Does no one remember how electrifying he was? His assests, his skills, his presence..intangibly brilliant. His results, however, were quite tangible, indeed. Rant over.
Seems to me that you are reading with an eye towards feeling insulted towards Tommie. 90% or better on this and every other Husker board/site refer to him as the greatest college QB in history. The minority of those who do not think that are a small and in most cases scoffed at group.

I remember the time that we were so good even the "Lord" was second string, and when Jason and Christian were on the bench we played with our Peters out in the second half.

Last edited:

Comparing Jammal to Tommie is just unfair. Man he threw a nice, deep ball, especially on the skinny post. Picture perfect. But watching some of his highlights? JL could flat out burn. What a runner. Put him in the Frost offense and he murderizes his opponents. I am not kidding.

Can you imagine him in the Duck R? OMG!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back