• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl tickets have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
I got mine in the mail today. We have 20 in our block in the Nebraska section on the goal/sideline.

If you have not purchased your tickets yet I currently have six available from people that are unable to attend. If you are interested in sitting with the HuskerMax group the six tickets are available at face value of $87 each. Reply to this thread if interested or email me at [email protected]. Tickets also include an invite to the HuskerMax tailgate prior to the game which includes Marlin's cooking and possibly some of Skunkman's corn.

capitalonetix.jpg

It sucks that it looks like they printed the tickets before they knew who was going to be in the game. I would have thought they would have the NU logo and name on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back