• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs South Carolina Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can ask for improvement from the HC without asking for him to be fired. Don't see much improvement year to year from him or the team. The process is stalled. Don't want to go back to FS or to BC, don't want to look for a new HC. Just want to see better performance. The things we see in many games don't have to happen. We self-destruct way too many times. We had an record-setting comeback against OSU. In every other game when things start going bad, they snowball. The coaching staff needs to examine how they coach, particularly during the game. Something needs to change.

I agree with most of what you said, but this had nothing to do with Pelini blowing up. The team had melted down before then. EDIT: of course, Pelini losing it didn't help.....

I just don't consistently see a team that shows up to work, and works like a bunch of men who find their WORK to be fun. I think that it starts with Pelini, the guy has the mind for the game, he has the staff, I think we actually have the players. (I continue to believe that Taylor Martinez can do great things for us) I think we need the calm confidence, this team was capable of taking care of business today and they just didn't.

South Carolina was the better team, not because they had that much better athletes or that much better of a game-plan. They won because they let the game come to them and controlled what they could.

Another poster with $20 that thinks they need to tell me what to think and feel. Husker Nation deserves a better product than what they saw today. If you're happy with it great. I'm not.

Hawthorrne, Yep, that's me. I'm trying to change how you think and feel. :rolleyes: I still stand by my statement. You/we don't deserve anything. And for what it's worth, I'm not happy with the loss today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back