• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs South Carolina Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, we aren't there yet, either mentally or physically. Damn disappointing on the mental part. You all have a great day, later.

Well, you and I agree on the most important part. If you read my quote, mentally or physically hits it right on the head! Sad :(

Sorry, but I am not sad..............I am not mad..............I am numb!!

This right there...describes me perfectly...the Solich/Callahan years have pretty much made me indifferent to these types of performances...and thats sad

I don't know why you say this, but, here is my opinion, period! Revoke? This is a free
country, my friend. As long as you don't insult or swear, you can say your piece.

I made the following comment on the "Embarrassing" thread:

DISGUSTING, TO SAY THE LEAST..........in every phase of the game, including emotionally and physically. This team, when adversity hits, has no clue what to do!!!

Guilty or not, Pelini's emotions, once again, work against us. The refs can take so much, whether they are wrong or not!

There is so much wrong with this team, it boggles the mind.

Sorry, but I am not sad..............I am not mad..............I am numb!!

TM is not the guy you want, under any sort of pressure. He is useless, period!!

In closing (enough has been said, already!!) discipline is not one of our strong suits, anymore; TO must be in a coma!! :(

Ok.. :confused: I am not telling anyone that they cannot express an opinion, opinions seem to get attacked as Bad Fans by some... I am on your side on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back