• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs South Carolina Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Hard to believe this season is about done. It sure seemed to fly by! Huskers have a chance to finish with a 10 win season and a real shot at a Top 15 finish and the old 'mo' going into the 2012 season. Its been allot of fun and I fully expect to see the Huskers end the year with a close win over Sout Carolina. Most of the experts are splitt on who will win this bowl matchup.

Some TV Notes for tomorrow:

ESPN Gameday starts at 10AM CST and runs until 12 noon CST

BTN Live Bowl Special is on from 10 AM CST until 11AM CST

Game broadcast begins at 12 noon CST on ESPN

Radio pregame/broadcast:

Huskers.com is not showing anything at this point however, if it is the norm it should start at 7AM CST here:

http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100

More later....:)

Last edited:

I fully expect us to win tommorow too....we are healthy.....and that is the key in my opinion....the other tell-tale sign is the odds makers have them as only a 2 1/2 point favorite and they are ranked 9 spots above us in the polls...

Losing Latimore was a big blow to them....would be like us losing Burkhead....we have had sucess against top ranked Ds to boot this year.....

And Nebraska is undefeated against south Carolina.

I think it will re a relatively low scoring close hard fought battle.

Agree. When the stakes are high, as they are in this game for both NU and SC, teams seem to try to limit mistakes by running conservative gameplans.

I can't believe I have to work today. I will have my TV on in the office, and the audio will be on my computer, but I don't know how much I will be able to really watch.

Last edited:

Not sure why its not up on Huskers.com, but you can stream the Lincoln station that broadcasts the game (Froggy 98.1) from their website.

Edit: NEVERMIND. BLACKED OUT

Last edited:

Not sure why its not up on Huskers.com, but you can stream the Lincoln station that broadcasts the game (Froggy 98.1) from their website.

No dice...just got the "we are in the middle of a Husker sports broadcast" message from their player. KFAB isn't streaming pregame either...out of luck if you're out of market today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back