• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Capital One Bowl Gameday Weather Forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
Apologies... my time has been a bit limited this week, thus the tardiness.

Just a short discussion for now ... and if I see something different over the weekend, I'll update.

Orlando looks beautiful this weekend.... well into the 70s both tomorrow and Sunday. However, a cold front is due to move through late-Sunday/early-Monday. The good news: the front moves through likely mostly or probably completely dry. However, it will take the warm temperatures with it... not super cold, by any means, but Saturday and Sunday will be much warmer than the game on Monday (though it will be even colder on Tuesday).

Look for temperatures first thing Monday morning around 50 degrees or so -- maybe a few clouds around. Noon temperature around 60 -- and probably sneaking into the lower half of the 60s for the game's second half. Winds will be on the increase, out of the Northwest at 10-20mph Monday afternoon. But again, it looks dry. Not too bad. Monday night temperatures will take a nose dive (after the game)... dropping into the 30s toward daybreak on Tuesday (and if you're hanging in town still on Tuesday, it won't make it out of the 50s that day).

Sounds like more cooler Nebrask-like weather than hot So Carolina weather. This should help the hydration and fatigue factor that sometimes accompany Florida games.

Weatherman please adjust this forcast I'm not happy with this one ( 30 degrees not exactly what I had in mind) I know you can do better your a Nebraska graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back