• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Can You Feel It

I'm not sure what the answer is, but we just need new music in general. Alan Parsons is dated, The Stones are Dated, Back in Black is Dated. Now we might not have too many other choices as music is pretty bad these days, but there has to be something different than all of the old, overplayed sports rock.

Nebraska isn't the only one, but it's like when you go to stadiums they just play Jock Jams volume 1-5 to please the crowd.

I live in Georgia so I have to watch a lot of SEC games. Call me old fashioned, but get rid of the PA and recorded music and let the band do the sound track. The bands in the SEC literally play between every down, have themes for different situations and keep the crowd jacked. Let the pros do the over loud PA stuff. You have a band, use it.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but we just need new music in general. Alan Parsons is dated, The Stones are Dated, Back in Black is Dated. Now we might not have too many other choices as music is pretty bad these days, but there has to be something different than all of the old, overplayed sports rock.

Nebraska isn't the only one, but it's like when you go to stadiums they just play Jock Jams volume 1-5 to please the crowd.
Agree to all. The music these days is garbage so I don't think there'd be a universally accepted song.

I doubt us Husker fans will ever come to a consensus where game day music is concerned, but can we agree that Iowa would do well to adopt this?:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back