• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Can I get one too?

Congrats guys!

giphy.gif

Whoa....wait.....that was way too easy. Only freakish never make mistake people get those. Not even yhe first team football D gets those......

Back when I made my Herbie Blackshirt logo, I actually emailed these images to Trev and the UNL Athletic Department. No response, which is fairly typical. But I wanted to show them that by making a "less-footbally" version of the Blackshirt logo (removing the helmet), we could actually apply it to several sports and create a more cohesive black theme across UNL Athletics.

I told them I wasn't holding any copyright to the images, etc., as they're already derivative of existing Blackshirt and Herbie Husker logos. This was really just a concept and I'd hoped that if they liked it, they'd hire an actual graphic design firm to implement it better than I could.

qV4VCl2.png

zM1NrLo.png

UwmXaRd.png

kGbyOeS.png

Reactions: Yep

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back