• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Can anyone post the podcast from Sports Nightly from last night?

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
Coach Frost was interviewed & he covered a lot of topics, including how the voting went down on the bowl game. I missed the interview but the guys tried their best to summarize everything but I'd rather hear what the coach said himself.

EDIT: Just found the podcast posted on the homepage. Derp

Last edited:

Trojan Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
I'm too lazy to track down this info for myself: can anyone give a summary of what happened with the voting for the bowl game?

Last edited:

solesrfr

Varsity
5 Year Member
I'm too lazy to track down this info for myself: can anyone give a summary of what happened with the voting for the bowl game?

“I think a lot of the team, most of the team wanted to go out and play. This was kind of the one time because of how weird the year was that I wanted the team to help decide,” Frost said. “We also didn’t want to go into a bowl game unless everybody was committed and gung ho and excited about going. It was just such a long, hard year that we couldn’t get a unanimous decision from that standpoint. We went through a lot of things last year that I think the team needed to go through for growth. I’m glad we got that opportunity to do that this year, and I think it will lead to better things next year and beyond.”

C

How do you start a new thread? Just saw where Dylan McCaffrey entered transfer portal. Get's me to wondering if maybe the two brothers just aren't as good as Christian was but do have some ability but also kind of drifting in his wake and everyone thinks they'll be another Christian. Just wondering.

All 'N' 011808

Former Walk-on
5 Year Member
How do you start a new thread? Just saw where Dylan McCaffrey entered transfer portal. Get's me to wondering if maybe the two brothers just aren't as good as Christian was but do have some ability but also kind of drifting in his wake and everyone thinks they'll be another Christian. Just wondering.
At top of football forum where thread titles are listed, you can click on "Post Thread." Others have been discussing him within other threads since he basically entered the portal before the season started.

Last edited: