• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cam killing it in Philly

How could we have had that kind of talent on the team and still only win 3 games? With the O-line getting dragged through the mud so often?

How could we have had that kind of talent on the team and still only win 3 games? With the O-line getting dragged through the mud so often?
I honestly believe it was a lot of pizz poor coaching!! Huskers have had more than enough talent to have had a winning record the past 3 years imo. Sure hope that all gets put behind the program this season.

I honestly believe it was a lot of pizz poor coaching!! Huskers have had more than enough talent to have had a winning record the past 3 years imo. Sure hope that all gets put behind the program this season.
Our recruiting particularly under HCSF has been solid ... probably best in the West over that time ... so if it ain't the players then it has to be development, coaching or scheme ... or maybe all three!

Sorry, licensing won't allow the embed. Five-minute press conference interview with Cam from late last week. Click to watch on YouTube.

Last edited:

Great interview by Cam! 3:44 mark: quantity of reps/plays in college versus quality in NFL. "Detail is a lot sharper at this level, without a doubt," he says.

Last edited:
Great interview by Cam! 3:44 mark: quantity of reps/plays in college versus quality in NFL. "Detail is a lot sharper at this level, without a doubt," he says.

Yeah, I thought that was a great explanation of the differences between college and the NFL. Typically, a player will answer that with "everything's faster."

So when Kelce returns, does Cam move to guard or will he be the backup? It looks like he's too good to keep on the bench.

So when Kelce returns, does Cam move to guard or will he be the backup? It looks like he's too good to keep on the bench.
Good question. I’m wondering what his learning curve would be based on his lack of experience overall as a lineman and then just at center position.

Jurgens is likely to be the best pro out of all of them ... considering he's been playing O-Line for exactly 4 years!
Linderbaum was a DT his 1st year at IA. He’s been playing C the same amount of time as Cam.

Linderbaum was a DT his 1st year at IA. He’s been playing C the same amount of time as Cam.
CJ played TE and LB in high school
TL played offensive and defensive line in high school

Linderbaum has much more experience with the lines. His 1-year detour on the D-Line has much more transferable experience than does CJs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back