• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cam Jurgens injury?

djlhuskerfan

Varsity
15 Year Member
Read on Facebook that Cam Jurgens has broke his foot again and had surgery according to his mom! Has anyone else heard this?

Cat out of the bag now. Unfortunate for the position that is the biggest worry on offense next year.

Farnioks job to lose. Miller, Forbes, and Wegener need to come in ready to roll, don’t make us move Wilson there.

Well, that stinks! Do you see enough in the four that you cited -- Farinok, Miller, Forbes and Wegener -- that can get the job done without considering a grad transfer if there is one available worthy of a scholly?

Cat out of the bag now. Unfortunate for the position that is the biggest worry on offense next year.

Farnioks job to lose. Miller, Forbes, and Wegener need to come in ready to roll, don’t make us move Wilson there.

I can't imagine Wilson not spending significant time at center. I just don't see how it's possible.

My predictions are always spot on as evidenced by the more to a 4-3 this fall.

You're welcome. :Biggrin:

Well, that stinks! Do you see enough in the four that you cited -- Farinok, Miller, Forbes and Wegener -- that can get the job done without considering a grad transfer if there is one available worthy of a scholly?

As you know from private conversations I am big Will Farniok fan and I think he more than likely would have been the starter to begin the year anyway. However agree losing Cam who a lot of folks have projected as the long term solution at center does not help at all

Need to figure out what is causing his foot issues

I didn’t see enough at center when we had Jurgens. Big concern of the staff. And not to be a Debbie downer, but Daniels killing it had a lot to do with this.

As you know from private conversations I am big Will Farniok fan and I think he more than likely would have been the starter to begin the year anyway. However agree losing Cam who a lot of folks have projected as the long term solution at center does not help at all

Need to figure out what is causing his foot issues

So a kid with foot issues intentionally putting on 40+ lbs seems like a bad idea in hindsight.

So a kid with foot issues intentionally putting on 40+ lbs seems like a bad idea in hindsight.

Not knowing the whole story hard to say. Guys do it all the time with no issues but perhaps in this case it could have been a factor.

Not knowing the whole story hard to say. Guys do it all the time with no issues but perhaps in this case it could have been a factor.

Very true, but he had issues prior to the weight gain and I thought I remember it being a topic of conversation here surrounding the position switch. The weight gain may not have played a role at all and I'm pretty sure we won't know one way or the other.

Very true, but he had issues prior to the weight gain and I thought I remember it being a topic of conversation here surrounding the position switch. The weight gain may not have played a role at all and I'm pretty sure we won't know one way or the other.

Yup he had the issue before the weight gain. Like I said not knowing the circumstances impossible for me\us to know what the cause is. Docs and coaches I am sure have a plan etc. IF its an issue and more than likely even if its not based on his history

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back