• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Callie Swartzenbach transferring

Does she see to many good freshman in front of her? That's the problem with having the No. 2 and No. 1 recruiting class the last couple years, players want to play and do what ever is necessary to achieve it.

Does she see to many good freshman in front of her? That's the problem with having the No. 2 and No. 1 recruiting class the last couple years, players want to play and do what ever is necessary to achieve it.
But that’s a good problem to have. I wonder if this says something about Caffey’s decision. Callie was so fun to watch as a blocker. Wish her the best.

If she is leaving, I hate to see her go but understand with the middle blockers coming in. I hope she has a chance to play regularly and get a pro contract. I wish she had had more offensive chances, but she was a great teammate and will always be a Husker favorite.

If she is leaving, I hate to see her go but understand with the middle blockers coming in. I hope she has a chance to play regularly and get a pro contract. I wish she had had more offensive chances, but she was a great teammate and will always be a Husker favorite.

Spot on. In addition, after 4 years at Nebraska, it's great to have an opportunity to experience another part of the country before having to rent, lol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back