• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Caitlin Clark

Tomato, Tomato.

An example of how I see things. I am a Lakers fan. Have been since I can remember. And even though I appreciate LeBron James' ability, I think he needs to shut up and play defense during the game.
What about Kobe? He was a master at trash talking

Caitlin Clark's value was shown clearly with the TV ratings, if you saw those. The Iowa-LSU game was the most watched women's college basketball game ever. 103% increase in viewers from last year.

Whatever Caitlin wants for NIL, give it to her. She's a generational talent, with people who don't even follow women's college hoops can name. Total rock star.

Caitlin Clark vs Keisei Tominaga in a game of HORSE series. Best of seven. Sponsored by Hy-Vee at the Knapp Center. $5 entry, $10 PPV. Winner gets 50%, loser gets 30% NIL (20% goes to charity). Let’s go!!!!

Last edited:

Hmmm. I forgot about that show.

It wasn't really any good, but the blonde in it was pretty cute. At least my 1983 self thought she was.

Don't think she was capable of Caitlin Clark kind of smack talk though.

I had to delete what I wanted to post.
Glad I cought it in time,
RR would of kicked me out of here

If it was anything like a typical 'Aubrey Plaza' post......

You'd have had an issue.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back